- Happierwork is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personally Identifiable Information (PII). The information you share allows us to provide you with the best experience with our services.
- Happierwork undertakes to ensure all legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the protection of personal data are respected, and particularly EU Regulation 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) as well as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”).
- You mean the user or individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “Happierwork”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Happierwork INC, 18410 Bristol Bay CT, Humble, TX 77346.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- PHI stands for Protected Health Information.
- PII stands for Personally Identifiable Information.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Account information: In serving you, we may collect statistics about your visit on our websites or on our apps, such as the full name and email ID of the person. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, the user’s IP address, which pages people visit, from which domains our visitors come and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit for aggregation purposes only, and to help us improve the performance of our Web site as well as to improve the experience of users on the Site.
- We may also automatically track certain information about a user based upon the user’s behavior on our website or app including information on how they came to our website or app. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community.
- Location information: When you run our mobile app on your device, we collect location data through GPS, wifi, or cellular triangulation (or other similar technology) for selective features based on the users subscription and users permission. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of our platform and to improve and customize it. We maintain this data only so long as it is reasonable to provide our service. Out-of-date data is removed from our database.
How We Collect Information About You
We collect data through a variety of means including but not necessarily limited to letters, phone calls, emails, voicemails, and from the submission of applications that are either required by law or necessary to process applications or other requests for assistance through our organization. We process a vast amount of personal data such as personal data of our Clients’ employees on behalf of our clients, and of our business contacts.
What We Do Not Do With Your Information:
- Information about your financial situation and medical conditions and care that is provided to us in writing, via email, on the phone (including information left on voicemails), contained in or attached to applications, or directly or indirectly given to us, is held in strictest confidence.
- We do not give out, exchange, barter, rent, sell, lend, or disseminate any information about applicants or clients who apply for or actually receive our services that are considered patient confidential, restricted by law, or specifically restricted by a patient/client in a signed HIPAA consent form.
- We may use or disclose your Personal Information, User Data and other information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- be in compliance with legal obligations
- protect and defend the rights or property of Happierwork or its affiliates
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public in urgency like situations
- for protection against legal liability.
- We only provide your personal information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Happierwork, our users, or others.
For what purpose will happierWork request user data?
happierWork will request user data for the purpose
- https://mail.google.comhttps://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.settings.basicThis access will help us in scanning the incoming emails to the career mailbox of an organisation. Career mailbox account is configured by the organisation themselves where they login with the career mailbox account and authorize with the given mail scopes. Then happierWork starts doing the following transactions:
- Scan incoming emails through a watcher
- Organising the emails by attaching the appropriate labels.
- Creation and Deletion labels
- Delete emails when organised
these links are used in intranet portal where we bring the data from various Google Workspace applications like Google Mail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Directory, Google Tasks. It’s a one stop shop for all the G Suite applications. We also allow users to create Calendar Events as well as manage their Google Tasks so that’s where we don’t have ‘readonly’ scope.
- Templates such as Offer letter, Relieving letter, Spreadsheet Reports etc are created using Google Drive and configured within happierWork using Google Drive Picker API. These templates serve as blueprints for all the letters/documents that are supposed to be generated. So we create a copy of this template and replace it with actual profile data of the employees and save it in Google Drive & Share.
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
- We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless you tell us we can in writing. If you tell us we can, you may change your mind at any time. Let us know in writing if you change your mind.
If you wish to stop receiving updates from us you can do so by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the messages/emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDPR Principles and Your Rights
- We comply with the principles of GDPR. The six overall guiding principles are:
- Lawfulness, transparency, and fairness
- Purpose Limitation
- Data Minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Confidentiality and Integrity
- Your privacy and security are of the utmost importance to us. We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us to communicate with you.
- Your Data Subject Rights: (Chapter 3 of the GDPR) We also provide Data Subject rights. These eight rights are:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling
The HIPAA privacy rule is intended to protect and enhance the rights of consumers regarding their health information, control the inappropriate use of health records, and improve the quality of healthcare by restoring trust in the health care system. The five basic principles of the regulation which we follow are:
- Consumer control
- Public Responsibility
If you have any feedback or concerns about the way we are handling your PII or PHI or in case of any general inquiries, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at (email id).
Data Protection Officer